Thursday, May 31, 2012

Graffiti Tour & Borghese Gardens

Tuesday morning we walked around seeing some graffiti (more like street art) around Rome. One of the artists painted famous people from all over the world starting with A to Z. Some of my favorites/ones I recognized included Frida Kahlo, Spike Lee (b/c of the Brooklyn hat ;) and President Obama*.




Our fun tour guide




Of course we had to stop and get lunch. Caprese salad with balsamic vinaigrette. 

















Later that afternoon, I went with some friends to the Borghese Gardens. I had been to the gardens before, but this time we walked around a lot and I got to see much more of it. 

Row boats


Beautiful views

Gorgeous lake!



*this is not an endorsement, I only mean I like the picture. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment