Friday, June 1, 2012

Tivoli

On Wednesday, for our last 'field trip', our group made our way to Tivoli, a small town on the outskirts of Rome. Getting there was quite a tour of Rome's transportation systems. Of course there was lots of walking, the subway and (my least favorite) a bus. Thankfully, I got a seat both times on the bus, but it was very hot and let's just say some people obviously didn't find the need to shower or wear deodorant. (gross!)Anyways, we walked about some beautiful gardens in Tivoli. I loved listening to the waterfalls and just seeing all of the sculptures.








Of course, no blog post of mine would be complete without mentioning food. This is what I had for dinner.


Yummy bruschetta. 

Yummy gnocchi with 4 cheeses.




Sadly not very good tiramisu :( We went around 4:30pm for dinner. We were starving. I don't think it had time to set up, so it was very runny. 



No comments:

Post a Comment